Everyone needs to work together to keep children safe. October is Child Abuse Prevention Month and at Peel CAS this month is used as an opportunity to raise awareness of how everyone can work together and “break the silence,” that often surrounds child abuse.
Official launch, Child Abuse Prevention Month
October 17, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Harold F. Loughin Elementary School, 39 Herkley Dr, Brampton, ON L6V 2E7
- Peter Joshua, Director of Education, Peel District School Board
- Rav Bains, Chief Executive Officer, Peel CAS
- Dahlia Battick, Principal, Harold F. Loughin
- Alicia Johnson, Team Leader, Peel CAS
- Students, staff and community partners
"At Harold F. Loughin we are committed to the well-being of our students," says Principal Dahlia Battick. "We are proud to partner with Peel CAS to raise awareness of how we can all work together to keep kids safe. We want to help spread the word - if you have a concern about a child, please call CAS."
Over 300 students and staff of Harold F. Loughin will gather in purple to launch Child Abuse Prevention Month and learn how it takes a village to keep kids safe.
For more information:
Communications, Peel CAS