Skip to main content
Boy playing with toy phone

Service Relations

Comments, compliments? We want to hear from you!

Peel CAS strives to provide quality service and would like to hear from you.  If you would like to send comments or compliments about your experience with our service, please share them through your worker or our Contact Us page.


Dissatisfied About Something? We Want To Hear About That Too.

If you would like to share your concerns with us regarding the service you are receiving or received, we encourage you to follow our informal process as a first step.  This includes sharing your concerns with your service team such as your worker or team leader. They have the most in-depth knowledge to answer your questions regarding your specific concerns about service.  You may contact your service team directly or if you would like assistance, you may call our Service Relations Manager at 905-363-6131 ext. 1164.


At any time during the discussion process, if your concern has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can proceed with a formal service resolution process.  To begin the formal process, fill out the Ministry of Community and Social Services’  Formal Complaint to a Society’s Internal Complaint Review Panel form.  Once you complete the form you may send it to Peel CAS via mail at our main office at 25 Capston Drive, Mississauga, ON, L5W 0H3; or fax at 905-363-6133; or email at

If you would like more information regarding our complaint processes, please see our brochure, Reporting A Concern.  Still have questions? You can call our Service Relations Manager at 905-363-6131 ext. 1164.